Pocket Ear Trainer contains randomized ear trainers for chords, intervals, and scales. Tap play and it will play a random interval, scale, or chord for you and you select what type it is. It also includes a reference and practice section so that you can read information about the sounds being played and selectively hear certain intervals, chords, and scales. Pocket Ear Trainer was created by a music educator with college music students, band directors, and musicians of all types in mind. Learning to recognize intervals by ear is a huge part of playing music by ear and as any musician or music teacher knows, an important part of overall musicianship.
– Interval Trainer / Quiz includes: ascending and descending minor 2nd, major 2nd, minor 3rd, major 3rd, perfect 4th, tritone, perfect 5th, minor 6th, major 6th, minor 7th, major 7th, and octave.
– Chord Trainer / Quiz includes: major, minor, diminished, augmented chord types.
– Scale Trainer / Quiz includes: major, natural minor, melodic minor, harmonic minor, dorian, and mixolydian scales.
– Reference section with information about chords, intervals, and scales
– Practice section where you select which scale, interval, or chord to hear rather than the trainer selecting one for you at random.
Released: 2012-04-30 23:20:55
Updated: 2012-10-24 17:58:47
Seller: Polemics Applications LLC
Size: 5.71 MB